Sales Account Manager (East/5 Days/Up to $6,000 base) - Full-Time
- Diploma/Degree (good if it is in Telecommunication, Marketing, Electronic or Electrical Engineering, but not a must)
- Min 2 years sales experience in relevant field or end user environment (must have an understanding of how to engage sales in the related sector (eg. any one of Govt, Healthcare, logistics, etc))
- Demonstrate high level of closing sales with good track record of sales success against sales quota
- Local selling experience
- High level of interpersonal skills, commitment, initiative and sales leadership
- Experience in engaging Govt sector (eg. defence, homeland security, DSTA) or commercial sectors highly advantageous
- Sell security, security surveillance & asset accountability solutions.
- Responsible for establishing client and sales activities for the Company, as well as meeting business sales targets.
- The main goal is to achieve short term business and financial objective in generating and closing sales and increasing market share while maintain the profit margin expectations of the country/region.
- Build client relations, obtain client requirement, intel and close sales to meet sales targets.
- Identify potential sales opportunities of the Company and closing sales by proactively initiating and engaging sales calls to new prospects
- Meet prospective clients, present the services and explain the features and functions of the Company’s solutions & services
- Utilize and convert sales leads and prospective clients into sales
Tan Soon Hock (Chen Shun Fu) | R1109889
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537